Full time, Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Start date 22nd July 2022, end date 28th April 2023 (9 months)
Suitable for beginning teachers
One of our lovely Kaiako is soon going to be busy becoming a mother and so we are looking for an energetic, fun-loving professional Kaiako to join the great team at Rangitoto Kindergarten.
Rangitoto Kindergarten has a well-established place in the heart of its community, a spacious, varied environment and a passionate and talented team of teachers.
Teachers experience excellent working conditions under the Kindergarten Teachers Collective Agreement (KTCA) (8am – 4.30pm) 6 weeks annual leave, 3 weeks professional time, generous non-contact time and have the security of being part of a supportive Association. New graduates are also encouraged to apply.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
• A commitment to making sure all children experience an exceptional early years’ learning programme,
• A commitment to sustainability and an interest in Enviroschools
• A NZ recognised ECE teaching qualification,
• Current NZ Teacher Certification,
• Current First Aid Certificate and
• NZ citizenship/residency or hold a NZ work visa
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to:
PH 09 479 5869
Applications Close: 10.00am on Tuesday, 28th June 2022
Vacancy reference #:1HAUkx